The Civil Legal Aid (Procedure) Regulations 2012 Link below
From 1st April 2013, Legal Aid will become extremely limited and will only be available for the following types of cases:-
• Public family law regarding protection of children
• Private family where there is evidence of domestic violence
• Private law children cases where there is evidence of child abuse
• Child abduction matters
• Representation for child parties in private family cases
• Legal advice in support of mediation.
• Domestic violence injunction cases
• Forced marriage protection order cases.
Most people seeking advice about a divorce, related financial matters, child contact/residence matters, etc will not be eligible for public funding when the changes come into effect. For More Information click this link https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2012/10/contents
Family court support 07878 89 60 44 firstname.lastname@example.org